mercredi, octobre 06, 2004

finally.. after a torturin 8hrs of lecs n tuts.. my day's finally over..
this form of self-torture continues every wed..
understandin nothing.. zlitch.. tryin 2 stay awake while the lec buzzin in front w his fluidy french..
my presence there is jus 2 tryin 2 improve my comprehension of french n 2 take any important notes.. nothin else.. well, at least i'm gainin something little by little..
at least i'm getting 2 tell the difference of one word from another, u know how french words stick 2 each other..
learnt a new dish frm matti las nite, some sort of veggie gravy topped with greek cheese..
mmm... the soury n salty taste still lingered in my mouth.. u wud hav loved it, bev.. haha..
i really enjoyed doin dinner for ppl becos i always learn some new receipes n how they appreciate my cookin too.. oh well.. i'm gettin too full of myself here.. haha..
altho today's torturous but i love it becos its capoeira day.. i always look forward to days with capoeira trainin.. dat's the silver linin of the constant dark clouds here.. haha.. being too pessimitic again..
but then.. there' isn't much else to look fwd for.. if u hav been in troyes long enuf..
i guess i feel the callin of my stomach again.. till den..