lundi, septembre 27, 2004

a week-end of movies..
re-watched 'taxi 1' n 'taxi 2' on saturday with the swedish girls..
anna did not hav the prog 2 watch avi files on hr laptop n i happened 2 hav it, so i helped her install it.. but it was not successful..
so i tried 2 download frm my fren, which i was very lucky 2 meet jiayong online at 3am in the mornin.. got the codec frm him, n the rest is history..

sun was clean-up day..
had my room turned upside-down 2 get everything in order.. took me the whole mornin.. so u can imagine the mess.. haha
afternoon.. the kitchen.. which had been a major rubbish dump ever since 'journee internationale'.. haha..
i guess we wouldn't hav finish everything w/o the help of my room-mate..
went 2 watch 'devil's fire', a muscial about the blues in america.. not bad.. enjoyed the music..
but sorta fell asleep cos i was rather tired after all cleanin..

a party in the evenin: Daniel's birthday!! hav yet 2 get him a present.. opps..
left early arnd 11pm.. can't keep my eyes open any longer.. fatigue has long overcame me..
had fought it with whatever last strength that i had.. but i rather submit to it.. haha