mercredi, septembre 29, 2004

not the best of days for me..
1st: i dislike my weds cos i hav 8hrs straight of lecs n tuts.. yes not even toilet breaks.. haha.. i dunno how they plan my timetable, n the worst of it is dat there's no way i can change it..
2nd: i hav 2 endure thru 2 lecs, which is 2 hrs each, understandin less dan 1%, or tryin to understand dat 1% dat was spoken.. hmm.. i mean can't the lecturers be more sympathetic 2 foreign students??? n the hunger pane isn't helpin me durin lecs too...
3rd: most of us, the foreign students, can't catch up 2 the lecs cos we missed the lecs n tuts last wed due to dat "journee internationale" of theirs.. i mean y can't they make it a free day if they knew dat we r gg 2 miss those lessons.. of hav a make-up for it???
it seemed as thou i'm jus throwin my frustrations all stored up in me.. i'm quite annoyed by the way french ppl do things.. i'm beginnin to see the 'other side' of things now.. the not so sunny n cherry side, n myself too.. when i'm put in such situations..
i shall end now, cos i wan 2 buy something n EAT!! n forget abt 2day..