mardi, septembre 28, 2004

contraction of the neck muscles - price for my 1st double back somersault

was doin some back somersaults las nite in the gymnasium w matti, den the coach dat my height was good enough for a double.. asked if i would like 2 attempt..
i declined initially, but after a few more saults of dat height, i thought why not?? there's the sponge bit 2 take care of me..
the 1st attempt failed becos my backflip was too high..
i was thinkin too much of doin dat double back dat even my fren tol me dat..
i tried 2 relaxed more n went 4 my 2nd attempt..
the height was ok, but i pulled too late n too light..
i landed into the sponge pit 3/4 way of the 2nd back, so i landed on my head n pulled my neck muscles.. ouch..
i was kinda dizzy n light on the head.. so i thought to myself.. dat was it for the nite..
the coach attended to me afterwards n said dat i had contractions of the neck muscles..
so i think i'll out of actions 4 the rest of the week, even if i liked it or not.. man..
but i guess there's a price 2 pay 4 everything.. c'est la vie..