jeudi, septembre 30, 2004

i was not in a gd mood while i was makin dinner when my roommate talked to me.. wrong choice.. all my replys were less than 5 syllables.. n he asked me:" r u mad?"
it jus stop me in the tracks.. after a while:" i replied 'ya, with u!'", n laughed..
n it got me thinkin n i started to remember about a motivational talk i've watched months back about takin life SERIOUSLY.. u dun, ok..
n my roomie gave 2 thumbs up: of cse u can't take life too seriously.. its too short 2 b anyway.. n after u knew wat he had been thru.. u knew dat he knew what he's talkin..
n it jus hitted me dat i've been too serious yesterday, not understandin the lecs n complainin abt everything dat didn't go my way..
here goes:
health, friends, family(not in any particular order) is important n sud b taken seriously..
the rest r not. it's not that they are not important, but they are not everything..
so what if you hav a nice car, a beautiful bungalow n a pretty wife?? does it make a gd life? or a fulfiling life? no, i dun think so, never..
because they r jus material.. mayb u will get memory loss when you are old.. and you don't remember any of what you ever had: so what do we make out of it?? nothing.
ok.. a tad pessimistic..
life is short, play hard! laugh more! appreciate life!
it was said that there jus isn't enough love around..
tell someone that you appreciate them.. give them kisses n hugs..