samedi, avril 02, 2005

bowling and babies


after a week's break from blogging, i'm back. i would like to start yesterday with some april's fool joke but oh well, my laziness runs deep..
here i am, at a bowling tournament held by my IA company in the morning..
from left to right, moi, joseph and derrick lim from our department, and ivy from hr department..
by the way, she won second in ladies individual, not bad huh..

second thing: my korean brother baek's birthday falls on today!
bon anniversaire! if you are reading this now :)
i've not heard from him for some time, neither msn nor email, i guess he's rather busy with his studies now..

my friends are going to be have babies!!
it was quite unexpected because one is into her 2nd month already, and she looked after normal to me when we last met, the other just discovered yesterday when she saw a doctor about discomfort in her tummy after a fall, yet another is into her 6th or 7th month already..
oh man, with more and more people around me either getting married and/or having babies soon, i feel that more eyes will be on me sooner or later, but what the heck, i enjoy my bachelorhood completely, but i'm on the lookout nonetheless..
beware, you single ladies.. haha..

oh well, it's going to be a much livelier environment soon..
i like babies, and small children, because i can toy them around, tossing and turning this way or that..
the only time i can behave childish and no one would say a thing, instead they would say 'oh look, derrick's so smooth with the kids, ain't he cute or what?'..
of course! it's not mine! i can return to its parents when i'm tired!
of course it's easy! it's a completely different scenario when it's your own flesh and blood..
i have been through the childhood of my brother.. trust me..
a+
Posted by Hello