mardi, mars 22, 2005

i just realised one simple fact about change:
i don't expect change to happen if i keep doing the same thing..
if i want to change my life, i have to change the way i do things, what i do and why i do it..
i may also have to give up what i like to do, just to do what i need to do..
for one, i'm a big fan of procrastination, and it has got me into couple of troubles..
so that's off my list..
another, a supporter of laziness, that too has to go..

of course there are others traits that might have to be altered because it had bothered me so much and that i've never done anything about them..
it made me pissed and down that i didn't feel like going anywhere during the last weekend, even to one of my good friend's birthday party..
i was in no mood whatsoever, even to announce and explain my absence, which was very much to my regrets.. but oh well, i do hope understanding from her..

man, i had enough of all this...
a+

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

I having the same problem too. Haiz... There is something lacking but i just aint sure. Maybe it is missing someone... Haiz... Life is a sad one musical note continuously playing...

Feizai

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home