jeudi, décembre 02, 2004

1st of dec, i don't know why, but it has not been a good day for me..
i can't find the words to describe..
it's not like the day didn't go smoothly or something like that.. it was fine..
no one pissed me off, but even if someone did, i don't think that i would be this crappy..
it must be one of those days again..
i'm feeling sleepy the whole day.. and yesterday too..
baek told me that he had heard me snored yesterday evening during the yoga session!! man..
it's my body clock at work.. i don't, or i can't, get alseep before midnite; and no matter how late i go to sleep, i would wake up around 7 or 8 in the morning.. it's just crazy..

does true love exist? or is it just convenient love? i keep returning to this statement of my friend since he asked me 2 weeks ago..