samedi, novembre 27, 2004

cold cold week.. especially on wednesday when i went capoeira in omnisports hall in centre ville on bike.. my hands were practically freezing.. i'm really contemplating the idea of cycling during winter to do capoeira..
1 more month to x'mas!! wo ho!! i'm getting more and more excited about my trip to finland and sweden.. no matter how cold my friends had told me that it's going to get.. come bite me, coldness!!
if you had been observant, you would have noticed that i'm using proper english now, in view of my FRENCH friends, who has problem understanding the kind of slang i'm usin in my blog, ya? u know who u r.. haha
and i had actually been warned by my friend to update my blog.. haha.. ok...
and i thought i had heard it all..
i was expecting things like: hey, how are you? are you doing fine? when are you coming back?
but noo... the first few things he told me was: hey, you have not been updating your blog, you know.. grr...
okok... here i am, happy now? haha.. and i'm still waiting for your e-mail!!!
its derrick.loo@gmail.com if you have forgotten..
another quiet weekend i guess.. there is going to have a graduation party at UTT tonight but i guess i'm not going.. instead, i'll be having dinner with my friends.. and i'm hosting tonight.. hope the food will turn out fine..
while climbing today, i actually felt good.. it had been so long since i felt the pain on my fingers..
i'm not psycho like my climbing partner said i am, it's that kind of pain that you get when you had climbed for too long and they became sensitive that it hurted when climbing.. i can only remember having that when climbing in yishun back in singaopore.. think i'll be doing more climbing as winter approaches..
and my friend baek is beckoning for lunch now.. alors, a plus tard!!