jeudi, juin 19, 2008

lotr and matrix


finally, the arrival of the matrix ultimate collection and the lord of the rings extended version collection..
my sister was going to the usa for her honeymoon, so i took the chance to get her help me buy these 2 sets of dvds..
my plan to get these 2 sets finally materialized, i had wanted to get them for years already, but it was still very expensive then to buy them..
but even so, i think i could have saved more if i had ordered them through amazon. i made the mistake of not checking the online price before asking me sister to buy them.. in total, i spent $40 more by not ordering from amazon..
oh well, a painful lesson for me to learn.. and if you guys ever wanted to get dvds, i mean original ones (haha), do get them from amazon.. i got my 300 from it with my colleagues last year.. we pre-ordered it before the release, so it was cheaper and its the code 1 version, so nothing was cut.. and there is also the insertion of some scenes not shown in the cinema..
for some dvds, i would get them from somewhere up north, you will be smiling if you understand what i meant.. but some i would get the real mccoy.. so if you ever want to find someone to buy dvds with from amazon, find me alright?
now, i'm just waititng for my break to come so i can start watching them.. i can smell it already.. cheers..
a+..

Libellés : , ,