dimanche, février 20, 2005

no affinity with bicycle

what can i say? i just don't get it and never will..
i left the bike at the train station, LOCKED it, and left..
but when i returned - puff - no bike, no chain, no lock, nothing..
nothing..
nothing..
NOTHING..
i just don't get it..
what's with me and bike?
am i to lose a bike whenever i park one there?
if not, then why do people steal my bike all the time?
haha.. man.. grrr..
i've reached a point that i can't get angry with the thieves anymore, all i can do is to laugh cynically.. the worst is that it's my dad's bike, i don't even know how to explain..

and those who know me will know it's not the 1st time, nor the 2nd time, nor the 3rd time, but the 4th time that i've lost a bike parked at the train station.. but it just saddened me to get into the details.. haha...
oh well, guess i have to fork out money , again, to get a bike for my dad, plus a very very big lock for it.. goodbye ang pao money..
sob sob..