samedi, février 05, 2005

finally, after 2 months of procrastination and plain laziness, I have finally overcome them to start my first blog for the year 2005. thanks for all the applause from you guys, i know you all love me..
in summary:
had my x'mas in finland, which will reside in my heart forever;
new year in sweden, pleasant for one reason to another;
final exams in france, didn't leave any good impressions on me, especially when you discovered what came out in the exams were totally different from what you have studied (grr..);
final party of 04/05 international students exchange program at my kitchen, simply put, fabulous, but what came after that wasn't at all, the cleaning up and stuff like that;
the packing up for the final trip back to singapore;
dinner with bubu, cynthia, abraham, elideth, gaucho, marcio, and nari, nice;
trip to charles de gaulle airport with bubu, i thank you forever;
12 hours transit in beijing, torturous but at least i get to meet my singaporean friends for dinner, i must say that chinese food is rather oily and salty;
arrival in singapore airport at 525am, welcomed by mom and grandmom;
first breakfast at my favorite vegetarian stall at the coffeeshop, tasted so nostalgic;
started industrial entreprise (or stage to my foreign friends) at ST electronics, nothing much to do: lots of coffee breaks, web surfing, chatting with colleagues, but project is coming;

they more or less summed up my past 2 months' major events, which just past by like a blink of the eye. all just seemed like a surreal dream that i had for the past 6 hours of sleep, and upon arrival in singapore, i woke up..
but what a sweet dream i had that i hold so dear in my heart..
but now i must ready myself for the next stage of my life in singapore, which i do not know how long it will last, unlike troyes i knew it was going to be 6 months.. but somehow i know it is not going to be forever..
but plans are manifesting in my head, waiting to be realised..
chinese new year draws near, a chance to catch up with relatives and friends whom we were either too busy or too lazy to meet up during the rest of the year.. haha
I'm looking forward to meeting them, and funnily i have not met up with any of my friends since my return to singapore, guess i, too, am guilty of being too lazy..

i wondered if i sounded kind of down in this blog, which i felt i am.. but rest assured that it is just a fleeting emotion.. it will pass like the clouds on a windy day.. too sentimental to the past..
but i know i become cheerful when i see my friends.. which i am going to do in an hour's time..

so don't forget to check out the chinese new year pictures coming soon!! cheers