lundi, janvier 11, 2010

2010 resolutions

i have not really accomplished any resolutions in the past years since i was young.. as long as i can remember, i think i only managed to complete a couple of them..

but this year is different, because i am going to be a new me!! yes, a NEW me, so here are some highlights (in manner of importance) which i will set up to accomplish by 31st dec, 2010:

1) to complete my little still-secret project by 30th november (details of which would be revealed when more things are confirmed);
2) to pull off 25 chin-ups (yes, crazy; but no, attainable);
3) to put on a sustainable 5 kg (i'm rather underweight as of date); and
4) to read 12 books of my interest.

i put it up so that you can help me to monitor and remind me of my targets, if i started to in any way or another waiver off from my track..

anyway, just came back from gym training.. ran 2 rounds of 1.2km, and did some machine work.. i think i would sore tomorrow, but i'm still on my ict, so ample time to rest for another work-out tomorrow.. i would rest on wednesday to prep for ippt test on thursday morning..

my target: gold award and $400 as a reward.. not bad ya??
alright, to the bathroom now..
a+