samedi, janvier 20, 2007

yesterday

yesterday by guns n roses

Yesterday... there was so many things I was never told,
Now that I'm starting to learn, I feel I'm growing old,

'Cause yesterday's got nothing for me,
Old pictures that I'll always see,
Time just fades the pages in my book of memories,

Prayers in my pocket, and no hand in destiny,
I'll keep on moving along with no time to plant my feet,

'Cause yesterday's got nothing for me,
Old pictures that I'll always see,
Some things could be better if we'd all just let them be,

Oooh yesterday has got nothing for me,
Yesterday... oooh has got nothing for me,
Got nothing for me,

Yesterday... there was so many things I was never shown,
Suddenly this time I found, I'm on the streets and I'm all alone,

Yesterday's got nothing for me,
Old pictures that I'll always see,
I ain't got time, to reminisce old novelties,

Oooh yesterday has got nothing for me,
Yesterday... oooh has got nothing for me,
Yesterday has got nothing for me,
Yesterday,

Yesterday...

yesterday's got lots of memories in all of us, some happy, other sad..
when you look back some day and reminiscence them again, you start thinking how wonderful it might have been.. those times, those faces, those places..
i think i'm a sentimental person who likes to look back into the past again, trying to relinquish those memories..
some might say we must always look at the present and future, i do agree but i think the past is also something we must keep with us.. something that we can take out of the little drawer and say 'hey, look at all these stuffs that i did man..'
well, the lyrics of this song doesn't really reflect what i've said but i picked it for the title and the nice rymthm..
enjoy and cheers..
a+