mardi, septembre 14, 2004

mon deuxieme jour
well.. today's cse's not too bad.. altho i still can't understand most of dem, at least i can get the general idea.. n my roommate's takin the same subject as well, n he's a chinese scholar, so i think i got myself a very gd tutor if i need one.. haha..
my roommate n his chinese frens invited their student buddies 4 dinner las nite, but i was not able 2 join dem since i'm havin capoeira practice.. we r learnin more n more movements n stunts, some of which resembles gymnastics, so its not a prob 4 me, but some r rather hard 2 execute.. especially on hard ground!.. n i got blisters on my feet from all capoeira.. n 1 broke las evenin while practicing.. ouch.. after which, me n matti, a finnish fren, went 2 do some real gymnastics.. so cool.. i gettin more n more of my techniques back.. n they hav this huge sponge pit dat u can do watever u want into it.. mayb a round-off backflip doubleback or full twist into it w/o breakin ur neck or limbs.. haha
will b climbin later w my mexican frens.. seems like they r quite interested in it.. mayb i will get myself some new climbin partners.. cool...